iPad Air. Power isn’t just for the pros.
iPad Air is thin, light and powerful. It features the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, which uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR) and more. A beautiful 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone for easier viewing in all kinds of lighting environments.¹ Support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard.² An 8-megapixel back camera and 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera. Touch ID and Apple Pay. And with all-day battery life,³ fast Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Advanced,⁴ and over a million iPad apps on the App Store, iPad Air is ready for any task, anywhere.
- 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone and wide colour¹
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor and Apple Pay
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Advanced mobile data⁴
- Up to 10 hours of battery life³
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil²
- iPadOS with intuitive multitasking, new Home screen and all the great features of iOS 13
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹ Display size is measured diagonally.
² Accessories are sold separately. Apple Pencil (1st generation) is compatible with 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5‐inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Air, iPad (6th generation) and iPad mini (5th generation). Smart Keyboard is compatible with 10.5-inch iPad Air and 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
³ Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
⁴ Data plan is required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
Go to apple.com/ipad-air/specs for a complete set.