128GB / 256GB
Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi + Cellular
Powerful. Colourful. Wonderful.
The all-new iPad Air. It’s more versatile than ever. The stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with wide colour lets you see photos, videos and games in vivid, true-to-life detail.¹ It features the A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, delivering power and advanced machine learning capabilities to edit a 4K video, create a beautiful presentation, design a 3D model and do all of these things with ease. And now with support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation),² fast, easy and secure Touch ID and Apple Pay, a 12-megapixel back camera and 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera, USB-C connector for charging and accessories, all-day battery life,³ fast Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE.⁴ With iPad Air, you have the power to bring your ideas to life.
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide colour¹
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Wide stereo audio
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and Gigabit-class LTE mobile data4
- Up to 10 hours of battery life³
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)²
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad
Go to apple.com/ipad-air/specs for the complete set.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹ The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
² Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
³ Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
⁴ Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
AppleCare+ for iPad Air
Accidental damage protection and priority tech support from the people who know your iPad best.*
Every iPad comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for iPad extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for your iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
- Your iPad Battery*
- Apple Pencil
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks