32GB / 128GB
Delightfully capable. Surprisingly affordable.
The new iPad. It’s your digital notebook, mobile office, photo studio, gaming console and personal cinema. With the A12 Bionic chip that can easily power essential apps and immersive games. So you can edit a document while researching on the web and making a FaceTime call to a colleague at the same time. Apple Pencil makes note-taking with iPad a breeze.¹ Attach a full‐sized Smart Keyboard for comfortable typing.¹ And go further with Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE,² and all-day battery life.³
- Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display
- A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Support for Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard¹
- 8MP back camera and 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE mobile data²
- Up to 10 hours of battery life³
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad
Go to apple.com/ipad-10.2/specs for the complete set.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
¹ Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
² Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
³ Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
AppleCare+ for iPad
Accidental damage protection and priority tech support from the people who know your iPad best.*
Every iPad comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of technical support. AppleCare+ for iPad extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for your iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts through getsupport.apple.com.Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair*
- Your iPad Battery*
- Apple Pencil
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of S$68 for iPad and S$42 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Software support for FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks